Friday, April 2, 2010

a Conversation...



Greetings,



On this beautiful day, we had the pleasure of enjoying it with Katherine's cousin, Nellie.



We were working on some Easter crafts at the dining room table and the CD that Patty made was playing in the background. The song "This Little Light of Mine" came on and the following conversation ensued:


Katherine: "I miss Aidan."

Nellie: "I miss him too."

(pause)

Katherine: "...but, Aidan's Here. In my heart."

m

P.S. The pink hats the girls have on are "Miami Dolphins" hats from Uncle James. As I am typing this entry, he is en route from Miami to Boston. The family fan club awaits.

Quote of the week: "Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark." Rabindranath Tagore

What's on the iPod: The Time of My Life David Cook
And I'm, out on the edge of forever
Ready to run
I'm keeping my feet on the ground
Arms open wide
My face to the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment